Canadian Player Hits Everybody’s Jackpot Online

Two Canadian players hit progressive jackpots earlier this month. On November 5 a player hit the Microgaming Mega Moolah for CA$11.6 million. The name of the player and the name of the online casino have not yet been disclosed. This information will become available once the verification process is complete. The second win was much smaller but the player will not be complaining.

A player using the alias DG26 won a progressive jackpot amount of CA$285,409.89 at Omni Casino. The event took place on November 8 just days after Mega Moolah was hit. The progressive jackpot online slot was Everybody’s Jackpot from Playtech. Big winners often celebrate in unusual ways and DG26 sent a selfie of him in front of his favourite game to Omni Casino.

The latest edition of the Omni Times, which is the Omni Casino newsletter, ran an interview with DG26 after heartily congratulating him. He said, “I was blown away and couldn't quite believe it until you confirmed it. Just goes to show that a big win is, quite literally, just another spin away.” The player is extremely happy playing at Omni Casino and commented positively on many aspects of the online casino’s functioning. He found the customer service unfailingly friendly, attentive and helpful. The Playtech range of online casino games was suited to his requirement. He enjoyed the gaming experience because the Omni Casino web site is reliable and responsive.

The Omni Times has recommended that all players try out Everybody’s Jackpot progressive slot. It provides a very different online gaming experience. It is played with 9 independent reels set in a 3x3 matrix. There are 8 fixed paylines running horizontally, vertically and diagonally. The wins on the diagonal paylines automatically pay three times. The progressive jackpot is shared by a large number of players, even those who are not playing when the jackpot is randomly triggered. The player in whose spin the jackpot is hit, like DG26, gets 70% of the amount. The remaining 30% is distributed amongst the qualifying players. Half of the balance amount is shared equally by these players and half is shared in proportion to the total bets placed by them. 12 free spins are triggered when 3 or more scatter symbols appear on the reels. A wild symbol appears only during this feature and remains fixed on the central reel.

Omni Casino is powered by Playtech and licensed in Curacao.

Online Casino Articles

A listing of the newest online casino & gambling related articles that have been added to Canadian Casino Sites can be found featured in the listing below.

More Articles